Oncofertility – Android mobile application, built upon a collaborative design approach, to help support the specified audience of young people who are facing cancer and related fertility preservation options.
Focusing on patient experience and communication, the project aims to confront the patient information gap and provide an appropriate platform that supports their choices and aids their confidence moving forward with fertility preservation aside their cancer therapy.
Find unlisted video pitch here: https://youtu.be/Uaf_xfdeV7I
Full application development following a user-centred/patient approach, inclusive of the following were each accomplished:
- Requirement analysis (SysML)
- Collaborative design
- Artistic direction
- UI/UX development
- Application content (icons/illustrations, accurate medical content)
- Software development (C# coding)
- Full prototype (GooglePlay, WebGL) for beta testing
- Conclusive data analysis (for usability and learnability, through qualitative and quantitive methods)